1. Place strawberries in a food processor or high speed blender and blitz until pureed.
2. Transfer the berry puree to a medium pot and stir in sweetener. Over medium heat bring to a simmer, stirring frequently. Once bubbling, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the chia seeds, and cook, about 15 minutes, until the mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
4. Once the jam has reached your desired consistency, remove from heat and allow to cool. Transfer to an airtight, glass container and keep refrigerated.
5. This jam is wonderful on toast, rice cakes, stirred in yogurt, added to smoothies and cereal, or eaten by the spoonful!