1. Wash and rinse bok choy
2. Chop into 3/4 " slices
3. Over medium heat, add olive oil to cooking pan
4. Once oil is warmed, add chopped bok choy.
5. Add lid to frying pan, allowing bok choy to cook for 5 minutes.
6. Using wooden spoon, stir boychoy
7. Spinkle sea salt, add lid and cook for an addition 5 minutes
8. Remove from heat and pair as a side with chicken, fish, or beef.
Calories from fat44
Calories from saturated fat6.0
Total Fat4.9 g
Saturated Fat0.7 g
Trans Fat0.0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.6 g
Monounsaturated Fat3.4 g
Total Carbohydrate3.3 g
Dietary Fiber1.5 g
For extra flavor try adding in:
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder