|5 min||0 min||5 min||1|
|1/4 tbsp||Tahini (or any natural sugar free nut butter )|
|1/4 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|0 oz||Celtic sea salt (pinch )|
|1/8 tbsp||Cocoa powder, unsweetened|
|1/8 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1/8 tbsp||Sunflower seed butter (or any nut butter)|
|1/8 tbsp||Maple syrup, pure|
|0.03 cup whole||Almonds, raw|
1. Line a mini cupcake tray with cling wrap. Or use a plastic ice cube tray with a soft rubber bottom in which case no cling wrap is needed.
2. Using the double boiler method (head a bit of water in a pot, place a bowl over top the pot) add all the ingredients to the bowl except the nuts.
3. Gently heat and whisk until homogenous. Be careful not to over heat, you just want it all melted and a smooth consistency.
4. Poor into mini cupcake tray. Add nuts on top.
5. Pop in freezer for min 15 minutes.
6. Enjoy !