|2 min||7 min||1|
|1/4 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|1/4 medium||White onion (Chopped)|
|1/4 cup sliced||Carrots|
|1/4 cup||Lentils, red, cooked|
|1 cup||Vegetable stock/broth, low sodium|
|1/4 bunch||Basil, fresh|
|1/10 tsp||Oregano, fresh|
|1/8 whole lemon(s)||Lemon juice|
|1/4 pinch||Salt and pepper (To taste)|
1. Sauté the onions, garlic and carrot in coconut oil until onions become translucent (about 5 minutes)
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except for the basil and lemon, and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to simmer, covered, for about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Optional: ½ c of cooked high quality protein.
4. Turn off the heat and mix in the basil and lemon just before serving
5. Light some candles, take a deep breath, and warm your soul!