|10 min||2 h 10 min||12|
|1 cup||Dark chocolate chips (70%, dairy free)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|12 tsp||WowButter, nut butter alternative (any nut butter- peanut, cashew, almond)|
1. Melt chocolate chips in microwave on medium-high in 15 second intervals stirring in between until it is nice and smooth, but not boiling or burned.
Stir in coconut oil.
2. Place a small amount of mixture at the bottom of each muffin cup - just enough to cover the bottom.
3. Place muffin tin in freezer for about 2-3 minutes to harden.
4. Remove from freezer and add 1-2 teaspoons of nut butter to each cup.
5. Cover with remaining melted chocolate and top with your garnish of choice.
6. Place in the fridge for about 2 hours to harden.
Sea salt, hemp seeds, coconut flakes, goji berries, cranberries