|5 min||10 min||15 min||5|
|1 cup||Rolled oats, dry|
|1/2 cup||Soy milk|
|1/2 tsp||Coconut oil (to grease pan if pan is not a nonstick)|
|1/8 tsp||Cinnamon (optional)|
|1/8 tsp||Ginger, ground (optional)|
1. Place oats in a food processor and pulse until oats turn into oat flour.
2. Add banana and milk to the processor and blend until smooth, like a pancake batter. Add ginger and cinnamon if you wish.
3. Heat a nonstick pan on medium heat. Use coconut oil to grease pan if it's not a nonstick pan.
4. Use a small ladle to add batter to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes each side.
5. Serve warm or cold with toppings of your choice
For more toppings
you can add fresh fruits like berries, more banana, apples, pears
a 1:1 ratio of maple syrup and flax oil is a great way to add healthy fats to your diet
are packed with potassium and low in sodium, they may help to stabilize blood pressure
contain soluble fibers that may help to lower blood sugar levels and serum cholesterol