|15 min||0 min||15 min||15|
|1 cup pitted||Dates (soaked in warm water for 10 minutes)|
|2/3 cup||Rolled oats, dry|
|1/4 cup||Dark chocolate chips, vegan|
|1 tbsp||Chia seeds, ground|
|3 tbsp||Peanut butter, natural|
1. Pulse dates in a food processor or blender until they are in small pieces or it forms a ball.
2. Add oats, chocolate, chia seeds and peanut butter and pulse or mix until combined. You want there to be consistently small pieces but not overly smooth.
3. Carefully roll mixture into 1-inch balls (29-30 grams per ball), using the warmth of your hands to mold them together. You should get 14-15 balls. Place on a plate or baking tray.
4. Enjoy as is or set in the in fridge or freezer for 15 minutes.
5. To set, pop in fridge or freezer for 15 minutes. Energy balls will keep fresh in an air-tight bag or container for up to a week. Freeze for longer term storage.