|5 min||25 min||4|
|681 gm||Pork, tenderloin, lean|
|1/2 cup||Honey, raw|
|2 tsp||Garlic powder (as needed)|
|1 tsp||Salt (as needed, based on size of your pork)|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Pat the pork tenderloin dry with a paper towel.
4. Sprinkle with the garlic powder and salt, and then baste the tenderloin generously with honey.
5. Bake in oven for about 15 minutes, then lower the oven rack and turn the broiler on.
6. Broil for about 10 minutes, until juices run clear.
7. Let sit for about 5 minutes before carving.
If your tenderloin is bigger, adjust the cooking time accordingly
Enjoy with a spinach or kale salad from our @mealgarden salad selections
Add some fresh oregano or thyme to your tenderloin while cooking in oven
is rich in many nutrients like selenium, zinc, B vitamins important for many bodily functions and is a very high protein food