|10 min||15 min||4|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1/2 medium||Red onion (chopped)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (chopped)|
|1/2 medium||Carrots (grated)|
|1 medium||Zucchini (sliced)|
|2 tbsp||Curry powder|
|400 ml||Water (boiling)|
|1/2 tbsp||Vegetable bouillon|
|1 can(s) (13.5 oz)||Coconut milk|
|1 can (15oz)||Black beans, canned (drained and rinsed)|
1. Heat olive oil in a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add red onion, garlic, and grated carrot to the pan.
3. Season with salt and stir while cooking for about 2 minutes.
4. Add zucchini and another pinch of salt and continue cooking for another few minutes.
5. Add curry spice, boiling water, vegetable bouillon, coconut milk, and beans and stir together. Allow to cook so the flavours come together.
6. When the curry has come together, add spinach and stir in just until it has wilted.
7. Remove from heat, serve and enjoy!