(de-stemmed, torn into large pieces. Compost the stems or save for smoothies)
Extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp
Sea salt, fine
1. Preheat oven to 300F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Wash kale and spin the leaves until thoroughly dry.
3. In a large bowl, massage kale with oil until all the nooks and crannies are coated in oil. Now sprinkle on the nutritional yeast, garlic powder, chili powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and cayenne. Toss to combine.
4. Spread out the kale onto the prepared baking sheet into a single layer, being sure not to overcrowd the kale.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, rotate the pan, and bake for another 12-15 minutes more until the kale begins to firm up. The kale should appear shrunken.
6. Cool the kale on the baking sheet for 3 minutes. Enjoy immediately!