|45 min||0 min||12|
|1 cup whole||Almonds, raw|
|1 cup||Medjool date|
|1/2 cup||Prune puree|
|1/2 cup||Cacao nibs, raw, Sunfoods|
1. Line a loaf pan or square baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix almonds, dates, prune puree, and cacao nibs in a food processor. Process until crumbly and the nuts are in small pieces. The mixture will begin to stick together, about 2 minutes.
3. Carefully place the fruit and nut mixture onto the parchment paper lined pan and either use a glass, your hands, or the extra parts of the parchment paper to firmly press down into the pan.
4. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
5. Remove from pan and cut into desired sized bars.
6. Wrap each bar in plastic wrap and store in the freezer. (no need to thaw before eating, they are not too hard to eat when taken directly from the freezer).
are great antioxidants they are low on the glycemic index so they won't send you blood sugar spiking, they are high in protein nd fiber too!
are loaded with antioxidants, they are low in carbohydrates and high in fats, protein and fiber