|10 min||20 min||30 min||2|
|1/3 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1/4 tsp||Salt and pepper|
|1/4 tsp||Garlic powder|
|1/4 tsp, ground||Thyme, dried|
|1 medium egg||Egg|
|2 fillet (6oz)||Atlantic Cod|
|1/2 whole lemon(s)||Lemon juice|
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Prepare a baking dish by lining it with parchment paper.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the almond meal, salt, pepper, garlic and thyme. Give the mixture a gentle stir.
3. In a medium sized bowl or dish, combine the egg and lemon juice, whisk both ingredients together until the mixture is well combined.
4. Dredge each fish fillet in the egg mixture then coat with the almond meal mixture. Lay flat on the parchment paper.
5. Depending on thickness, bake for 15-20 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145F,
Serve and enjoy!
serve with a side of asparagus or green beans
is high in omega 3 fatty acids and high in protein, it is also a significant source of vitamins A, C and E and contains multiple B vitamins