|15 min||0 min||25|
|1 cup||Almonds, toasted|
|1 cup||Almonds, raw|
|25 date pitted||Medjool date|
1. Use a large knife to roughly chop 1 cup of toasted almonds. Set aside for later use.
2. Remove pits from the Medjool dates then place into medium bowl. Mash dates well with a fork or with your hands.
3. In a food processor or high speed blender, grind 1 cup of raw almonds until fine and powdery. Remove ground almonds and add to bowl of dates and mix well.
4. Using a teaspoon, take a heaping spoonful of the mixture and roll it in your hands to form a ball. It may help to coat hands with a small amount of coconut oil prior to rolling so that the mixture does not stick to your hands.
5. Roll each ball into the chopped toasted almonds until it is coated evenly.
6. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
are a great source of vitamin E, they are rich in magnesium and a good source of protein