|20 min||1 h||1 h 20 min||12|
|1 cup whole||Almonds, raw|
|1 cup hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled|
|1 cup||Medjool date (pitted)|
|1 1/3 cup||Coconut, shredded, unsweetened|
|1 scoop||Hemp protein powder|
|1/3 cup||Coconut oil (melted)|
|2 tbsp||Cacao powder, raw (optional)|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
1. Add almonds to a food processor and process until they become a coarse meal. Add hemp seeds and dates and blend until mixed well.
2. Transfer almond mixture to a bowl and add coconut, protein powder, cinnamon, salt, oil, water and cacao powder and mix well, adding a small amount of water if the mixture is too thick .
3. Line a 8x8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
4. Press the nut mixture into the pan.
5. Refrigerate at least one hour and then cut into bars.