|10 min||35 min||2|
|4 potato||Yukon Gold potato (diced)|
|227 gm||Frozen green peas (unsalted, prepared according to instructions)|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
|1 medium||Yellow onion (diced)|
|2 tsp||Garlic (minced)|
|2 tbsp minced||Ginger root|
|1 dash||Curry powder (Yellow)|
|1 dash||Garam masala|
|3 cup||Cherry Tomatoes (halved)|
|2 tsp||Honey, raw|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt, fine|
|1 fruit||Lime (juiced)|
|1/2 cup||Cilantro (coriander)|
1. Steam potatoes until tender. While steaming, prepare peas according to instructions on the package. Set cooked vegetables aside and prepare the sauce.
2. In the pan, heat 1 tsp of coconut oil. Add onion and garlic. Cook on medium heat, stirring until translucent, adding water as needed to keep from sticking. When onions are translucent and fragrant add ginger, curry powder, and garam masala. Continue stirring until well mixed (approximately 1 minute), add cherry tomatoes and a splash of water if needed.
3. Cook covered, stirring occasionally for five to ten minutes until tomatoes are soft and starting to cook down.
4. Add honey and sea salt. Continue stirring until well mixed. Add in peas and potatoes. Stir to just combine.
5. Serve topped with cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice. Enjoy!
Peas - a great source of plant-based protein and contain heart-healthy minerals like magnesium, potassium and calcium