|10 min||10 min||6|
|2 l||Chicken broth (stock) (or vegetable broth or homemade bone broth)|
|1 tbsp, minced||Turmeric root (or ground turmeric)|
|1 tbsp minced||Ginger root (or ground ginger)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 pepper(s)||Green chili pepper (also chile or chilli) (sliced)|
|2 cup||Shiitake mushrooms, raw (or cremini, sliced)|
|4 cup||Swiss chard (or spinach)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut aminos, Coconut Secret|
|4 large egg||Egg|
|2 tbsp||Cilantro (coriander) (chopped)|
|2 green onion (stem)||Green onion (sliced)|
|1 tsp||Himalayan sea salt|
|1 tsp||Black pepper|
|6 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
1. Pour the chicken stock (or vegetable stock) in a large pot and heat over a medium heat, until it starts to simmer.
2. Place the turmeric, ginger, garlic, chile pepper, mushrooms, chard stalks and coconut aminos into the pot and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Then add the sliced chard leaves and cook for another minute. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and slowly pour them into the simmering soup.
4. Keep stirring until the egg is cooked and take off the heat. Chop the cilantro and slice the spring onions. Add them to the pot.
5. Pour into a serving bowl and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil (a tablespoon per serving), and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Eat immediately or let it cool down and store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.