|10 min||0 min||2|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 beet(s)||Beets, raw|
|1 cup||Grape tomatoes|
|1/2 cup||Seaweed, wakame, raw|
|1 cup||Tofu, regular, firm (sweet/spicy or black bean flavoured)|
|1/2 cup||Halloumi cheese, Wegman's|
|1/4 cup||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas)|
1. Use arugula as your base of bowl. Dress with a little bit of oil and lemon juice.
2. Shred carrot and beets and halve grape tomatoes and set aside.
3. Slice avocado in half, remove pit and slice into long strips with knife.
4. Pile the beets, carrots, tomatoes, avocado kimchi, seaweed salad, tofu, cheese in ‘haystacks’ on top of arugula.
5. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and enjoy this bowl of health!
are high in monounsaturated fatty acids which are SO important for heart health!
are high in beta carotene, which is converted into vitamin A in the body and is important for immunity and vision health
are a great source of "healthy" fats and are high in vitamin E
is a good source of iodine which helps to support proper thyroid function