|10 min||15 min||25 min||6|
|2 cup||Chicken broth (stock)|
|1 cup||Bulgur, dry|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||Apple cider|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|2 tsp||Granulated sugar|
|1/4 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|1 medium||Red Apple (finely chopped)|
|1/2 cup diced||Celery (finely chopped)|
|4 cup||Parsley, fresh (finely chopped)|
|1/4 cup hulled||Sunflower seeds (toasted)|
1. Bring chicken broth to a boil, then remove from heat.
2. Place bulgur in a heatproof bowl and pour the boiling chicken broth over the dry bulgur. Set aside for 15 minutes. Drain and press out as much liquid as possible.
3. To make the dressing:
4. Gently mix in the finely chopped apple, celery, and parsley with the bulgur.
5. Drizzle with dressing and garnish with sunflower seeds.
6. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator.
is rich in fibre which may help to improve digestion and gut health!