|15 min||45 min||2|
|2 tbsp||Apple cider vinegar (for seasoning)|
|1/2 cup||Apple juice (for seasoning)|
|1 tbsp||Dijon mustard (for seasoning)|
|2 sprig||Rosemary, fresh (finely chopped, for seasoning)|
|1/2 tsp||Salt (for seasoning)|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper (for seasoning)|
|341 gm||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless (two 6-oz pieces)|
|1 medium||Green Apples (Golden delicious, thinly sliced)|
|1 medium||Red Apple (thinly sliced)|
|1/2 head(s)||Cabbage, savoy (shredded)|
|1 small||Yellow onion (thinly sliced)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. If possible, use a mandolin slicer to prepare the onion, apples, and cabbage. Otherwise, slice very thin.
3. In a medium-sized baking dish, layer 1/3 the cabbage, 1/2 the onion, and finally 1/2 the apples. Continue until all of those three ingredients are used up.
4. Lay chicken breasts on top, and add a sprig of rosemary.
5. Mix together apple juice, vinegar, mustard, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Pour over the baking dish.
6. Cover with foil, and bake for about 45 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
is a great source of lean protein and aids in muscle growth and repair