|5 min||1 h||1 h 5 min||4|
|2 medium||Apple (sliced)|
|2 medium||Pear (sliced)|
|1/8 tsp||Allspice, ground (to taste)|
|1/4 tsp||Cinnamon (to taste)|
|1/8 tsp||Nutmeg, ground (to taste)|
|1/4 cup||Walnuts (roasted)|
1. Preheat oven to 250F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Slice apple and pear to the thickness of a quarter and evenly sprinkle cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice on both sides.
3. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until crispy but not burnt. Flip all slices halfway through (pears may need a bit longer to get crispy).
4. Remove from oven, cool on a plate. Chips will get crispy in minutes.
5. Enjoy with toasted walnuts.