|10 min||25 min||24|
|2 large||Zucchini (grated)|
|2 large||Apple (chopped)|
|1 1/2 cup||Coconut sugar|
|1 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened (or other plant based milk)|
|1/4 cup||Lemon juice|
|1 1/2 tsp||Baking soda|
|2 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|2 cup||Rice flour, brown|
|1 cup||Raisins, seedless (sultana)|
|1 1/2 cup||Walnuts (chopped)|
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Grease and flour 2 12-tin muffin trays (or use paper muffin liners).
3. Combine grated zucchini, apple, sugar, almond milk, cinnamon, lemon juice, and baking soda into a large mixing bowl.
4. Mix well, then stir in almond flour and brown rice flour until evenly combined. Gently fold in the raisins and walnuts.
5. Evenly pour the batter into the greased pans.
6. Reduce heat to 375 degrees and bake for 25-30 minutes.
7. The top should be firm and golden brown. Inside should be slightly soft and springy.
8. Allow muffins to cool down and serve.
9. Store in an airtight container for 2 days in the fridge or freeze for 1 month and reheat in a toaster oven.