|40 min||0 min||40 min||3|
|1/2 cup whole||Almonds, raw|
|1 cup||Apricot, dried (dried)|
|1/2 cup pitted||Dates (pitted)|
|1/4 cup||Coconut, shredded, unsweetened|
1. Place almonds in a food processor and process for 10-15 seconds until fine with coarse pieces still visible,
2. Add in the apricots, dates and coconut shreds and process again until well combined.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and press the mixture into a large rectangle about half an inch thick.
4. Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before cutting into bars.
5. Store the bars in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.