|10 min||15 min||4|
|171 gm||Artichoke hearts, canned (drained and chopped)|
|1 medium||Red onion (sliced thin)|
|2 tsp||Olive oil|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|4 medium tortilla(s)||Tortilla, gluten-free|
|1 can (15oz)||Butternut Squash Puree, canned, organic|
1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Get two large baking sheets ready.
2. In a large bowl, add arugula, artichoke hearts, red onion, olive oil, a pinch of salt, and a generous dash of black pepper. Combine well.
3. Lay out tortillas on baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Watch the tortillas, as different types will cook at different speeds. They should just be getting crisp and golden on the edges.
4. Take the tortillas out of the oven. Do not turn off the oven. Spoon on a generous amount (about 2 tbsp) of butternut squash sauce onto each tortilla. Spreading the butternut squash across the tortillas, leaving a centimeter or so of a crust around the outside.
5. Return tortillas to the oven for a final 3-5 minutes. Take the tortillas out of the oven and put them on individual plates. Spoon a desired amount of the arugula artichoke mix on top of each. Slice into 6 or 8 pieces. Serve right away.
Packed with fiber, vitamins C and K, potassium, magnesium and iron. They may help manage cholesterol and are wonderful for liver health.