|15 min||20 min||6|
|454 gm||Pasta, gluten free, dry (fusilli, orecchiette or seashells or farfalle-shaped pasta))|
|1 can (13.5 oz)||Artichoke hearts, canned (drained, can also use marinated or frozen and thawed)|
|1 cup||Parsley, Italian, fresh|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 tsp||Sea salt|
|1 tsp||Black pepper (freshly ground)|
|1/2 cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 cup||Water, filtered|
1. Bring a large pot of water with a pinch of salt in it to a boil.
2. Add pasta shells and cook according to package directions.
3. Drain, rinse with cold water, and return to pot.
4. In a food processor, pulse artichoke hearts, parsley, walnuts, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, oil, and water until combined. Do not over process; leave a bit of texture to the sauce.
5. Toss pasta with sauce and season to taste.
6. This pasta is made just before serving. After 24 hours, it will still taste great. You can also serve it as a hot pasta dish, if desired.