|15 min||30 min||4|
|758 gm||Green cabbage (shredded)|
|150 gm||Butter, grass fed, unsalted|
|1 tsp||Onion powder|
|1 tsp||Sea Salt|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
|1 tbsp||White wine vinegar|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 tsp||Hot pepper (chili) flakes|
|1 tbsp minced||Ginger root|
|604 gm||Beef, ground, lean (grass fed)|
|3 green onion (stem)||Green onion (sliced)|
|1 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1/2 tbsp||Wasabi paste|
1. Shred the cabbage finely using a sharp knife or a food processor.
2. Fry the cabbage in 2–3 ounces (60–90 g) butter in a large frying or wok pan over medium-high heat, but don’t let the cabbage turn brown. It takes a while for the cabbage to soften.
3. Add the onion powder, salt, pepper and white wine vinegar. Stir and fry for a couple of minutes more. Put the cabbage in a bowl and set aside for now
4. Melt the rest of the butter in the same frying pan. Add minced garlic, chili flakes and ginger and sauté for a few minutes.
5. Add ground meat and brown until the meat is thoroughly cooked and most of the juices have evaporated. Lower the heat a little.
6. Add scallions and cabbage to the meat. Stir until everything is hot. Add salt and pepper to taste, and top with the sesame oil before serving.
7. Mix together the wasabi and mayonnaise by starting with a small amount of wasabi and adding more until it tastes just right. Serve the stir-fry warm with a dollop of wasabi mayonnaise on top.
is a good source of fiber which may help to promote healthy digestion!
is a great source of protein and B12!