|15 min||0 min||2|
|1 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless (or turkey breast, baked in oven)|
|1/2 cabbage||Napa cabbage, raw (shredded)|
|1 green onion (stem)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (chopped)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (julienned)|
|1/2 cup whole||Sugar snap peas (chopped)|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for dressing)|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil (for dressing)|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Rice vinegar (for dressing)|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Soy sauce, tamari (for dressing)|
|1 tbsp||Sunflower seed butter (for dressing)|
|2 tbsp||Mayonnaise (or homade mayo, for dressing)|
|2 tbsp||Sesame seeds (to sprinkle on top)|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farenheit .
2. Place chicken breasts on a baking tray or dish, coat with Grapeseed oil and salt and pepper (to taste), and bake in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool for 10 minutes before shredding.
3. In a large bowl, combine the shredded napa cabbage, green onions, bell pepper, snap peas
4. To make the dressing mix:
5. Pour dressing over the vegetables and toss ingredients until well combined. Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
is packed with vitamin C, vitamin K and may help to improve digestion