|5 min||10 min||4|
|50 gm||Soy Vermicelli, dry|
|2 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 medium leek(s)||Leek (diced)|
|4 medium egg||Egg|
|1 dash||Hot sauce|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
1. In a bowl, soak dry vermicelli noodles in boiling water; set aside.
2. In an 8 inch (20 cm) non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook leek and garlic for about 5 minutes or until softened.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Drain noodles and chop coarsely. Stir into egg mixture.
4. Pour egg and noodle mixture into skillet and stir to combine. Let cook, without stirring for about 4 minutes or until sides and most of the egg is set.
5. Place a plate over the skillet to cover and flip over skillet and plate. Slide frittata back into the skillet and return to medium heat.
6. Cook for about 5 minutes or until golden brown and when knife inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cut into wedges to serve.
are a great source of protein and contain some important B vitamins!
Try and source free range eggs!