|15 min||5 min||20 min||4|
|1 cup||Rice noodles, dry|
|1 cup||Japanese noodles, soba, dry|
|2 tbsp||Peanut butter, smooth (for dressing)|
|4 tsp||Hot sauce (for dressing)|
|4 tsp||Rice vinegar (for dressing)|
|4 tsp||Soy sauce, low sodium (for dressing)|
|1/4 cup||Extra virgin olive oil (for dressing)|
|1 tbsp||Sesame seeds, black (for dressing)|
|2 large||Carrots (peeled, shredded)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (thinly sliced)|
|1 cup||Edamame (soybeans), cooked (shelled)|
|4 stalk(s)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (thinly sliced)|
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook rice noodles and soba noodles separately, according to package instructions. Rinse under cold water and drain.
2. Spicy Peanut Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, hot sauce, rice vinegar and soy sauce. While whisking, slowly drizzle in oil until all oil is incorporated. Stir in sesame seeds.
3. Divide Spicy Peanut Dressing equally among 4 pint-sized mason jars.
4. Divide soba noodles over dressing. Layer carrots, red pepper, edamame and green onion, ending with rice noodles.
5. Top with lids and refrigerate up to 5 days.
6. To serve, pour onto plate or bowl, stir and enjoy.