|10 min||0 min||10 min||1|
|1 breast||Chicken, cooked (sliced)|
|1/2 cup whole||Sugar snap peas (trimmed and halved)|
|1/8 cucumber(s)||Cucumber (cut into matchsticks)|
|1/2 cup||Frozen edamame (soybeans) (thawed)|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tsp||Rice vinegar|
|1/2 whole lime(s)||Lime juice (fresh)|
|1 tbsp||Cilantro (coriander)|
|1 tsp||Sesame seeds|
1. To cook chicken, preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place chicken breasts in a baking dish with 1/4 cup water and add to hot oven to bake for 30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165degrees F.
2. Once chicken is cooked and cooled, slice it or shred it and add it to a medium-bowl.
3. Add in the snap peas, cucumber, and edamame and toss everything to combine.
4. In a separate bowl, combine sesame oil, vinegar, lime, cilantro, and sesame seeds and whisk everything together.
5. Add dressing to chicken and vegetables and toss dressing over salad. Serve immediately, or chill in a fridge and let the flavours combine.
Serve with leftover Sesame Spinach and Miso Roasted Delicata.