|10 min||25 min||6|
|1 1/2 cup||Organic Quinoa (rinsed)|
|3 cup||Water, filtered (for cooking quinoa)|
|1/2 tsp||Sea salt|
|2 cup||Asparagus (THRIVE Asparagus - Freeze Dried)|
|1/2 cup||Onion, freeze dried, chopped (THRIVE Chopped Onions - Freeze Dried)|
|1/2 cup||Green peas, raw (THRIVE Green Peas - Freeze Dried)|
|1 1/2 cup||Water|
|1 tbsp||Dijon mustard|
|1/4 cup||Lemon juice|
|1/3 cup||Rice vinegar|
|1/4 cup||Cane sugar|
|1/2 tsp||Kosher salt|
|1/2 cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tbsp||Garlic (minced)|
|1 tbsp, leaves||Basil, dried (THRIVE Freeze Dried Basil)|
|1 tbsp||Parsley, dried (THRIVE Freeze Dried Parsley)|
|1 1/2 cup||THRIVE Freeze Dried Tomato Dices|
|1/2 tbp||THRIVE Chef's Choice|
|1 tbsp||THRIVE Salad Seasoning Blend|
1. Cook quinoa by boiling 3 cups water with ½ teaspoon salt and adding quinoa, then simmering covered for 15–18 minutes or until tender. Rinse under cold water to cool, then drain and refrigerate.
2. Combine asparagus, onions an peas with water and allow to soak.
3. In a bowl whisk mustard, lemon juice, rice vinegar, sugar, and salt together until frothy. Drizzle in olive oil to form an emulsion.
4. Add dressing to vegetables and mix in garlic, basil, parsley, freeze dried tomato, chef's choice, and salad seasoning blend.
5. Add quinoa and toss to coat evenly. Serve chilled.
Featured in the July 2013 Thrive It Up broadcast.
Serving Size: 1 (65g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
Amount Per Serving
Calories from fat74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8.215 g13%
Saturated Fat 0 g 5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg0%
Sodium 2.58 mg0%
Carbohydrate 8.33 g3%
Dietary Fiber 1.69 g7%
Sugars 1.62 g
Protein 1.95 g4%
Vitamin A 3.25%Vitamin C 16.48%
Calcium 1.5%Iron 4.8%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients and may not be accurate. Amount is based on available data from the USDA nutritional information database.
More about nutrition/allergen info http://www.thrivelife.com/recipes/nutrition