|10 min||20 min||30 min||4|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 avocado(s)||Avocado (sliced)|
|1/2 whole lime(s)||Lime juice (fresh) (optional)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper|
|1/4 cup||All-purpose white flour|
|1 medium egg||Egg (lightly beaten)|
|1 cup||Panko bread crumbs|
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 Degrees F.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon oil in sheet tray or baking dish; set aside.
3. Squeeze fresh lime juice on avocado slices to preserve their colour while baking (this step is optional). Season with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour then dip in egg and coat in panko breadcrumbs. Be sure the avocado slices are coated very well in the panko.
4. Place in a single layer on the greased sheet pan. Drizzle with the remaining oil or spray with cooking spray. This will help the avocado slices crisp in the oven.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the avocados are golden and crispy. If desired, more oil can be drizzle while they are baking for additional crispness.