|10 min||5 min||2|
|2 fillet (4oz)||Atlantic Cod|
|1 dash||Black pepper (to taste)|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|1/4 cup||Cremini (Italian) mushroom (chopped)|
|1 tbsp||Dill, fresh (chopped)|
|1 whole lemon(s)||Lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||Potato flour|
|1/4 small||Red onion (for garnish)|
|1 tbsp||Salsa, ready-to-serve (for serving)|
|1 pinch||Sea Salt (to taste)|
|1/4 cup slices||Zucchini (finely chopped)|
1. Ground the fresh fish in a food processor along with the herbs and spices and half of the lemon juice.
2. Heat up a pan with coconut oil and sauté the mushroom and zucchini.
3. Add the vegetables to the food processor and blend for a few seconds with the fish.
4. Form 4 burgers with the mixture and fry in the same pan, about a minute a side over medium heat.
5. Serve the burgers on some fresh avocado slices and pour the remaining lemon juice on top. Lay on some red onion and slices of grilled zucchini as well.
7. Serve with tomato salsa.
is a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids and an excellent source of protein
sub potato flour with coconut or almond flour. coconut probably best.