|10 min||25 min||35 min||12|
|2 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1/2 tsp||Baking soda|
|1/4 tsp||Cardamom, ground|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil (melted)|
|1/4 cup||Coconut sugar|
|3 medium egg||Egg|
|1 tbsp||Ghee (melted)|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 cup slices||Strawberries|
|1 pod||Vanilla bean (seeds scraped out)|
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease or line muffin tin (or use silicone baking cups).
2. Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
3. Combine wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and gently fold in strawberries.
4. Use a large ice cream or cookie scoop to fill muffin cups ¾ full.
5. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Serve and enjoy!