|5 min||20 min||4|
|2 medium||Yellow onion (diced)|
|454 gm||Baby carrots (chopped)|
|1/8 tsp||Hot pepper (chili) flakes (optional)|
|2 1/2 tbsp||Soy sauce (gluten free)|
|4 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 can (15oz)||Whole tomato, canned|
1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan and cook onion over a medium heat until soft and just starting to brown.
2. Add carrots, tomato, chilli and water and bring to the boil.
3. Simmer until carrots are tender, approx. 20 minutes.
4. Process until smooth with a stick blender or food processor.
5. Add soy and taste. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
contain beta carotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and is important for immunity and healthy vision!