|5 min||3 min||8 min||1|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1/4 cup, shredded||Mozzarella cheese, partially skimmed|
|1/4 tsp||Salt and pepper|
|2 slice||Turkey bacon, cooked|
1. Mix eggs, salt and pepper, spinach and cheese together in a bowl. Pour the mixture into a mason jar.
2. Cook in microwave from 1:30-2:00 minutes (checking often).
3. The egg mixture will puff up during cooking but deflate when out of the microwave, it is normal to see it rise higher than the jar.
- cook turkey bacon in a separate pan to desired crispiness, drain on paper towel and then once cooled crumble bacon with hands
4. Top with some additional cheese and bacon crumbles.
are high in protein and are a great source of B vitamins