|10 min||45 min||11|
|4 can drained||Tuna, albacore, flaked, canned in water (non-GMO, low mercury - e.g.. Safe Catch Albacore Tuna)|
|3 sprig||Thyme, fresh|
|1 tbsp||Mayonnaise (homemade or Primal Kitchen)|
|1 large egg||Egg|
|1 tsp||Sea Salt|
|1 tsp||Mustard powder|
|2/3 tsp||Horseradish, prepared|
|11 slice||Turkey bacon, raw|
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Open and drain tuna. Flake the tuna out into a large bowl.
3. Add in the fresh thyme leaves, mayo, egg, sea salt and mustard powder and horseradish.
4. Mix well to combine.
5. Shape mixture into 1 inch balls.
6. One by one wrap the balls in bacon slices.
7. One slice of bacon per ball, around once then fold and go in the other direction.
8. Arrange bacon wrapped balls on a sheet pan and bake for 30 minutes.
9. Serve with mayo drizzle, paleo ranch or as is!
Tip: I love these over kale and cucumber salad.