|10 min||45 min||2|
|1 squash||Acorn squash|
|2 tsp unpacked||Brown sugar|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
|1 cup||Greek yogurt, plain, fat-free (divided)|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Cut acorn squash in half lengthwise and scrape out seeds. Place halves facing up on foil-lined baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, mix together coconut oil and cinnamon. Rub each half of the flesh of the acorn squash with the coconut oil and cinnamon mixture.
4. Place 1 teaspoon of brown sugar in the middle of each half and rub into the squash. Bake for 45 minutes-1 hour, or until squash is tender.
5. Once squash is baked, allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and then place on plates.
6. When ready to serve, scoop 1/2 cup yogurt into each warm squash half. Drizzle each with a teaspoon of honey and pecans.
is a power-packed veggie, rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and folate!