1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Place the cooked chicken, egg and dash of salt in a high speed blender or food processor. Blend or pulse until smooth.
3. In a separate large bowl, place the bread crumbs. If you want to add more flavour use Parmesan cheese mixed with the bread crumbs. It works really well and the nuggets come out so delicious! Add oregano or other spices (basil, thyme, pepper, paprika) to the bread crumbs.
4. Take out some of the blended chicken and form about 1 tablespoon into a ball with your hands. If needed, mix it using just a little bit of the bread crumbs to nicely form the ball. Then press to form basic nugget shape with your hands and roll in bread crumbs.
5. Place on cookie sheet on top of greased parchment paper and 10 minutes, turning half way. Make sure not to bake for longer or they will come out dry.