|10 min||2 h||1|
|1/2 tsp||Cinnamon (sprinkle to taste)|
|2 tbsp||Cashew butter (or any type of nut butter - spread on apple chips)|
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2. Slice the apples really thin (about ⅛"), either with a sharp chef's knife or a mandolin. Discard the seeds.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and then line the paper with slices of apple. Make sure they are in a single layer, with no overlap!
4. Sprinkle the apples with cinnamon.
5. Bake for 1 hour, then flip them.
6. Bake for another hour or two, but be sure to check them periodically. Flip the thicker ones as necessary so they all dehydrate.
7. They are all done when they feel crispy. Spread with cashew butter or any type of nut butter preferred.