|5 min||25 min||30 min||2|
|2 fillet (4oz)||Atlantic Cod|
|1/2 medium||Red onion|
|1/8 tsp||Cayenne pepper|
|1/8 tsp||Red pepper flakes|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|1/8 tsp||Sea salt|
1. Put cod fillets in oven-safe bowl and cover with coconut oil (heat it to liquid if needed).
2. Lay vegetables on top of cod.
3. Dash some of your favourite spice blend over everything - such as cayenne, red pepper flakes and sea salt.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes at 450F, or until fish is flakey.
5. Serve with veggies, and enjoy!
is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!
To Serve - sauté asparagus, green beans, brussels sprouts or zucchini on the side!