|15 min||30 min||6|
|4 large||Russet potato (sliced into wedges)|
|4 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tsp||Garlic powder|
|2 tsp||Italian herb seasoning, McCormick|
|1/2 cup||Parmesan cheese, shredded|
|2 tbsp||Parsley, fresh (or cilantro, optional)|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
2. Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
3. In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese tossing to coat. Then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
4. Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-side-down.
5. Bake for 25-35 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden.
6. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley or cilantro and use dressing of your choice for dipping.
are a good source of vitamin B6, they contain more potassium than a banana! they are high in fiber, magnesium and antioxidant vitamin C