|10 min||35 min||8|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper (or to taste, for mustard rub)|
|2 tbsp||Chicken broth (stock)|
|8 thigh(s)||Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless (with skin, for mustard rub)|
|3 tbsp||Dijon mustard|
|1/4 tsp||Kosher salt (or to taste, for mustard rub)|
|3 tbsp||Mustard seeds (for mustard rub)|
|3 tbsp||Mustard seeds|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil, Extra Virgin (for mustard rub)|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil, Extra Virgin|
|3 sprig||Rosemary, fresh|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. To make the mustard rub:
3. In a large bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, honey and chicken stock.
4. Add more chicken stock as needed until desired consistency is reached; set aside.
5. Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat.
6. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
7. Add mustard mixture and sprinkle with rosemary.
8. Place into oven and roast until completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 175 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.
is a great source of lean protein which aids in muscle growth and repair!