|5 min||15 min||4|
|4 fillet (384g)||Atlantic salmon,wild, boneless (12 to 16 oz fillets)|
|2 tbsp||Soy sauce, tamari (more or less to taste)|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice (or lime juice; more or less to taste)|
|2 tsp||Parsley, dried (crushed)|
|1/2 tsp||Paprika (more or less to taste)|
|1/4 tsp, leaves||Basil, dried (crushed)|
|1/8 tsp, leaves||Tarragon, dried (or dill weed; optional)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt, fine (more or less to taste)|
|1/8 tsp||Cayenne pepper (dash; more or less to taste)|
1. Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
2. Place salmon skin side down in a lightly oiled, low glass baking dish. Add about 1/4 to 1/3 inch water. Pour the tamari then the lemon juice over the fillets.
3. Sprinkle the parsley, paprika, basil, tarragon, salt and cayenne evenly on top.
4. Bake, basting once or twice, for 9 to 14 minutes or until fish flakes, changes colour and is cooked evenly throughout (add a bit of extra hot water around the fish if needed during cooking).
5. Serve with lemon/lime wedges, parsley sprigs and/or fresh chopped parsley, chives/green onion tops and 1-2 tsp unsalted butter or olive oil if desired.
Never eat seafood that is raw, or not cooked through. Internal temperature of fish should be 158F or 70C degrees and for shellfish 165F or 74C degrees.
High in omega-3s important for heart, brain and hormone health.