|5 min||45 min||4|
|1 squash||Spaghetti squash|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
1. Preheat oven to 400oF (200oC) and cut squash in half lengthwise.
2. Place pieces face down on baking tray and add about 1 inch of water to the tray.
3. Bake for 45 - 60 minutes (it is ready when the skin is soft when poked with a fork).
4. Remove from oven and flip pieces over.
5. Scrape the insides of the squash with a fork and remove the ‘noodles’.
6. Drizzle with oil (option to add your favourite tomato sauce).
Squash - a power-packed veggie, rich in manganese which helps to boost bone strength and helps the body process fats and carbohydrates