|5 min||45 min||50 min||4|
|1 squash||Spaghetti squash|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
1. Preheat oven to 400 and cut squash in half lengthwise.
2. Place pieces face down on baking tray and add about 1 inch of water to the tray.
Or you can spiralize the squash using a spiralizer
3. Bake in oven for 45min-1 hour (it is ready when the skin is soft when poked with a fork.
4. Remove from oven and flip pieces over.
5. Scrape the insides of the squash with a fork and remove the ‘noodles’.
6. Drizzle with oil, or add to a tomato sauce.
is a power-packed veggie. Rich in Manganese which helps to boost bone strength and helps the body process fats and carbohydrates