|5 min||35 min||40 min||2|
|4 tbsp||Greek yogurt, plain, fat-free|
|2 medium potato||Sweet potato|
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Wash sweet potatoes (peeling is optional, however there are nutrients in peel).
3. Place sweet potatoes on foil or on a baking sheet.
4. Bake 30-40 minutes, or until desired tenderness is reached. Test with tip of knife.
5. Make a cut in the sweet potato and let cool.
6. Dollop 1-2 spoonfuls of Greek yogurt on the sweet potato. Sprinkle on cinnamon and serve.
are a good source of beta carotene, which gets converted into vitamin A in the body and is SO important for immunity and vision!
They are also high in fiber and low on the glycemic index