|10 min||40 min||8|
|3 1/5 second spray||Cooking Spray, canola oil (or coconut oil cooking spray)|
|3 cup||Rolled oats, dry|
|1 1/2 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 tsp||Nutmeg, ground|
|1/4 tsp||Sea Salt (or Himalayan salt)|
|3 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|2 large egg||Egg|
|1/4 cup||Applesauce, unsweetened|
|2 tbsp||Honey, raw|
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lightly coat a 2-quart baking dish with spray.
3. Combine oats, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine almond milk, extract, eggs, applesauce, and honey in a large bowl; whisk to blend.
5. Add oat mixture to milk mixture; mix well.
6. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
7. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until top has browned.
1 serving is about 2/3 cup each