|10 min||15 min||2|
|1 eggplant||Eggplant (sliced)|
|1 tsp||Italian herb seasoning, McCormick|
|142 gm||Mozzarella cheese (fresh, sliced)|
|1 tsp||Sea salt, fine|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut the eggplant into 1 cm thick slices.
3. Place the eggplant slices on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with your hands, making sure each piece is covered.
5, Sprinkle with herbs and salt (you can also add a spoonful of tomato sauce or fresh tomatoes).
6. Cover each piece with a slice of fresh mozzarella.
7. Put the eggplant into the oven and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes.
is high in fibre, B vitamins and antioxidants!