|15 min||3 h||7|
|1/4 cup||Balsamic vinegar|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
|2 breast||Chicken breast, boneless, skinless (cut into cubes)|
|1 cup||Chicken broth (stock)|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/2 cup||Skyr plain yogurt|
|227 gm||White mushrooms (sliced)|
|1/2 medium||Yellow onion (diced)|
1. Place the cubed chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, garlic, black pepper, salt, balsamic vinegar, and chicken broth.
3. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours or high 1-2 hours.
4. When the chicken is done, stir in the Skyr and cook for 10 additional minutes.
5. Serve 1/2 a cup as is, over egg noodles, brown rice, or whole wheat pasta.
The yogurt will thicken up the broth and add to that classic Stroganoff taste.