|6 h||10 min||6|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|1 1/2 cup||Blueberries|
|1 tbsp||Honey, raw|
|2 tsp||Coconut sugar|
|1 tbsp||Balsamic vinegar|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
|1/2 tsp||Sea Salt|
|2 cup||Coconut milk, sweetened|
|1/3 cup||Chia seeds|
|1/4 cup||Honey, raw|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
1. Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add in blueberries and sauté to blister in the oil.
3. Add in 1 tablespoon honey, coconut sugar, and balsamic vinegar. Stir and let reduce slightly.
4. Stir in black pepper and salt. Set aside to let cool.
5. In a large bowl, mix together coconut milk, chia seeds, 1/4 cup honey, and vanilla.
6. Divide blueberries and their juices between popsicle molds.
7. Top with chia mixture, place in popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 6 hours.
To un-mold popsicles, run under warm water for 5 to 10 seconds before pulling them out of their molds.