|5 min||5 min||5|
|1/2 tsp||Baking soda|
|1/2 cup mashed||Banana (s)|
|1 cup||Cashew nuts, raw (raw)|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|1/4 cup||Dark chocolate chips|
|2 large egg||Egg|
|1 tbsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
1. In a food processor , pulse cashews until finely ground.
2. Pulse in baking soda, then pulse in eggs, banana, and vanilla until very smooth.
3. Stir in chocolate chips by hand. - preferably dark chocolate (dairy-free)
4. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
5. Spoon batter 1 tablespoon at a time onto skillet.
6. Flip pancakes when bubbles form. Cook for about a minute on second side.
7. Serve with maple syrup and flax (1:1 ratio)
For additional nutrients - serve with 1 cup of fresh mixed berries